- What is Amedica Corporation's ticker symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
Amedica Corporation trades on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker symbol "AMDA."
- When did Amedica Corporation go public?
Amedica Corporation’s common stock began trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on February 12, 2014.
- How can I buy Amedica Corporation's stock?
You may purchase Amedica Corporation’s stock through a registered stockbroker.
- When were Amedica's stock splits?
Since the Company’s IPO on February 11, 2014, there have been no stock splits.
- What is Amedica Corporation's dividend policy?
Amedica Corporation does not anticipate declaring any cash dividends to holders of its common stock in the foreseeable future.
- Does Amedica Corporation have a direct stock purchase plan?
Amedica Corporation does not anticipate having a direct stock purchase plan in the foreseeable future.
- When was Amedica Corporation incorporated?
Amedica Corporation was incorporated as “Amedica Corp.” in Delaware in 1996 and has since changed the name to Amedica Corporation.
- Where is Amedica's corporate headquarters?
1885 West 2100 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
- What is Amedica Corporation's CUSIP number?
Amedica Corporation’s CUSIP number is 023435 100
- When do Amedica Corporation's fiscal quarters end?
First Quarter: March 31
Second Quarter: June 30
Third Quarter: September 30
Fourth Quarter: December 31
- Who should I contact with questions about my stock ownership?
Beneficial stockholders with shares held by a broker in the name of the brokerage house should contact their broker on all administrative matters. If you are a registered stockholder and have questions regarding your account status (e.g. number of shares, missing certificates, address changes, etc.), please contact Amedica Corporation’s transfer agent.
- Who is Amedica's transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?